Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Where can i buy caps these days?

• 05-10-2012 8:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 195 ✭✭

21eVuEtgaFL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

I want to relive my childhood and make needle/2p coin bangers :D

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,498 ✭✭✭BrokenArrows

Toys r us usually have them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,206 ✭✭✭jos28

You can pick them up in most toy shops, I've seen them in Euro shops too. Have fun !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,635 ✭✭✭eth0

Think they were banned by 'elf n safety think of the children dryshoites quite a while back. but you might be able to order them online from some country where they're still allowed

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 373 ✭✭Internet Hero

haha love caps man. stick loads together and drop a brick on them and it makes a mad loud noise!

think you can get them in smiths man :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,073 ✭✭✭Pottler

TK Max have nice ones for around a tenner. Don't know how you'd go about adding the needles and 2p but you could try superglue. I presume you're going for a junkie/beggar/baseball look. Savage.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

The Cap Shop

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,653 ✭✭✭Ghandee

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,199 ✭✭✭Shryke

Smyths have them at the tills. Have fun.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,184 ✭✭✭✭Lapin

Wanna gun for them ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭Run_to_da_hills

I would have thought that these would be banned by now and classified as explosives since 9/11. :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭Rigol

get stink bombs and some fart gas too

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,760 ✭✭✭summerskin

I would have thought that these would be banned by now and classified as explosives since 9/11. :p

Nah. Apparently the New World Order fukcing love them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,133 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

They've got GPS tracking devices in them so the Guards can catch up with them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,238 ✭✭✭humbert

You might have more trouble finding a 2p. Most of the Euro coins would be rubbish. 1c, 5c,10c wouldn't work. Then you're into big money!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,969 ✭✭✭hardCopy

The trick is to folks the strip lengthways, that way the powder is all exposed, then wrap it round an old 2p (€1 might work for Celtic Cubs). Then wrap the con in masking tape, throw it at a wall and BOOM!

Mad craic!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,324 ✭✭✭BillyMitchel

are you going to pop a cap in someones ass?!

Advertisement