Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Balayage on bob style hair?

• 05-10-2012 9:09pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,050 ✭✭✭

I am thinking of having this done but I am not sure it will suit my hair..
    Has anyone seen anyone with a med bob having this done?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 334 ✭✭gillapino

I think it looks nice, Alexa Chung has it done on her bob length hair and it
    looks great.

ombre-hair-alexa.jpg

or

Halle-Berry-Short-Hair-Balayage-Highlights.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,050 ✭✭✭whatlliwear

Oh cool, thanks I googled but I just found long styles.. I might take the plunge..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 81 ✭✭Mill21

Hi, I had it done on my hair when it was short. Its was fine, haven't had it done since , as I'm growing my hair but It looks nice grown out. Just make sure they blend it really well. They didnt do a great job the first time on my hair (it took 3 attempts for it the take). One thing I would say it don't have short layers with it. The eejit that did my hair cut them WAY too short and it would have been nicer if it wasn't.

Advertisement