Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Losing broadband woth Vodafone at Home - intermittent problem

• 05-10-2012 9:11pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,808 ✭✭✭✭

Over the last couple of weeks I have noticed an issue with my VF at Home broadband service.

Every now and again, for a minute or two, I get 'Looking up ...' while searching for a site, then I get the 'Server Error' box after a certain time.

My little icon showing my connection is full bars, and when I click on this I get 'Connected' displayed ok, but for some reason the net won't connect.

If you leave it a minute or so, it comes back ok, maybe for 10 or 15mins then goes again.

I am wondering if its an issue with my equipment or if VF are strategically cycling round peoples access to the net, meaning we all lose it for a small time? I have used the service for over 12 months and never seen this before, only started recently.

Any ideas?

Advertisement