Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

homebond v premier

• 05-10-2012 9:32pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 58 ✭✭

what are the differences?

i have just bought a house and i was told it is premier bond..

what does this cover?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,546 ✭✭✭✭Poor Uncle Tom

The full details should be with your solicitor.

Both provided Structural Guarantee's for buildings, to what extent will be written in the details with your solicitor.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,583 ✭✭✭kkelliher

i cant remember the specifics but I did arrange the policies for developments during the boom and premier guarantee did offer greater cover on the structural repair of buildings.

They used be managed by Coyle Hamilton Willis in Ireland but I believe premier guarantee now run the scheme directly. Their website is www.premierguarantee.co.uk

Homebond has a very basic level of cover www.homebond.ie

Their websites will have copies of the actual policies but your solicitor whould also be able to provide same.

Advertisement