Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Roger needs Chocodiles

Options
  • 05-10-2012 10:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,705 ✭✭✭

Roger: 'By the way, Hayley, oh my God, these Chocodiles, these Chocodiles, Hayley, oh my God, these Chocodiles..'

'Peter: Dad, now that you're retired, you're staying with us. No arguments, I'm putting my foot down.
    Francis Griffin: I don't want to be a bother.
    Peter: It's no bother, is it Lois?
    Lois: Of course not, we'd love to have you stay.
    Francis Griffin: You're a good woman, Lois. Perhaps you won't burn in Hell after all. Maybe you'll just go to Purgatory with all the un-baptized babies.
    Peter: You hear that Lois? You love kids.'

Lois: My therapist said we should try a trick called "role reversal", it's where you pretend to be the person who makes you angry.
    'Don't listen to your mother, kids. She's stupid and worthless and you should only listen to me'. Peter.
    Peter: I'm Lois. I brake for yard sales but I won't let Peter buy anything he likes like that neon beer sign with the chick who had two mugs for jugs. It was only $8 and we had a dozen places to put it.
    Stewie: I'm the dog. I'm well read and have a diverse stock portfolio. But I'm not above eating grass clippings and regurgitating them on the rug.
    Brian: I'm a pompous little antichrist who will abandon my plans for world domination when I grow up and wind up settling with a rough trick named Jim.

Got any good American Dad/Family Guy quotes?

Comments

Advertisement