Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Liberty: NCB Document apparently lost, unhappy with Cust Service attitude

Options
  • 05-10-2012 11:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 232 ✭✭

Hi,

I switched lately to Liberty, sent off my documents last week. I got a letter today telling me that if my NCB documents are not received by Oct 30th, the discount will be removed and I'll be billed the difference.

This evening I spoke with Cust Service, who told me they received the signed policy document and copies of the Drivers Licences, but I never sent the No Claims Bonus cert.
    The thing is I did send all of the documents together, absolutely no doubt about that.
    The attitude of the lad on the phone tonight was along the lines of "I've got the scanned copies of the other pages here, so if you sent it, then I'd have it".
    When I asked him to check the originals received as opposed to scanned copies, he told me it would be easier for me to contact my previous insurer and get it resent to me.
    I asked him why he couldn't get someone to recheck the documents I sent in, and despite eventually getting him to agree to do so, the tone in which he agreed gives me no confidence that he intended to actually do so.
    At this moment I fully expect to get a bill in a few weeks, and while I imagine it's not a big thing to get replacement documents if necessary, the page needed should be on hand already if someone would only check.

Can you pls assist?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 Liberty Insurance: Clare

Hi clancger

We certainly can help, and apologies if you felt you didn't get the help you needed by phone. Just PM me your details and we'll have a look at the original documents you sent in.

Thank you.

• Registered Users Posts: 232 ✭✭clancger

Hi clancger

We certainly can help, and apologies if you felt you didn't get the help you needed by phone. Just PM me your details and we'll have a look at the original documents you sent in.

Thank you.

Hi Claire

Did you just try to reach me?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 Liberty Insurance: Clare

Hi clancger

I have sent your details to our customer service team so it is likely they were trying to contact you. I think they've managed to resolve your issue. Let me know if you need me to do anything further on this.

Regards,
    Clare

• Registered Users Posts: 232 ✭✭clancger

Hi clancger

I have sent your details to our customer service team so it is likely they were trying to contact you. I think they've managed to resolve your issue. Let me know if you need me to do anything further on this.

Regards,
    Clare

Hi Clare

I just spoke with them. They located the document that had been mis-filed. All sorted now.
    Many thanks

Advertisement