Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best nightclub in Cork?

Options
  • 06-10-2012 1:21am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hey guys,
    I am celebrating my 23rd bday next weekend and I am planning on going to Cork. Could you please help me in picking out where to go? I honestly do not have a clue about nightlife in Cork, was only out there once, went to crane lane, not my taste, looking for somewhere with good music and it is important that there is a dance floor...:)
    Thank you!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 878 ✭✭✭grange mac

Budega, the old scotts off caroline street....or reardens but they will be packed...do we all get invited? Enjoy btw

• Registered Users Posts: 7,516 ✭✭✭Outkast_IRE

AndreaTt wrote: »
    Hey guys,
    I am celebrating my 23rd bday next weekend and I am planning on going to Cork. Could you please help me in picking out where to go? I honestly do not have a clue about nightlife in Cork, was only out there once, went to crane lane, not my taste, looking for somewhere with good music and it is important that there is a dance floor...:)
    Thank you!
    Crane lane has good music :) ........... but i know what you mean , everyone has their favourite type of spot, at 23 the first question i would ask is do you want a cattle mart or a nice spot .
    Cattle Mart = Reardans/Havanas imo ...... the most important thing to them is packing in the numbers.

Nicer spot = Bodega or the bowery might suit ya.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,029 ✭✭✭SusieBlue

Bodega, Reardens and The Bowery are grand. Havana Browns is good too but are probably a younger crowd.

• Registered Users Posts: 659 ✭✭✭yenom

Try the Catwalk, I reckon that's just what you are looking for.

• Registered Users Posts: 18 butbut

Indeed the Catwalk is a fine establishment, though not for the feint hearted. Whats the name of the place above the classic now I remember they changed it but to what I do not know, nor do I know if its any good - the classic wasn't! Foe dancing your best bet would be Reardens/Havanah Browns. Bodega not too bad either.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 26 Condon

butbut wrote: »
    Indeed the Catwalk is a fine establishment, though not for the feint hearted. Whats the name of the place above the classic now I remember they changed it but to what I do not know, nor do I know if its any good - the classic wasn't! Foe dancing your best bet would be Reardens/Havanah Browns. Bodega not too bad either.

The Roxy is what its called now, not much of a fan thou. Always seemed like an awkward club when its busy

• Registered Users Posts: 14,285 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

The Bowery or The Bodega

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭TwoTokeTommy

Condon wrote: »
    The Roxy is what its called now, not much of a fan thou. Always seemed like an awkward club when its busy

Audio Rooms is club onto Classic no?

Advertisement