Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Wireless Headphones Getting White Noise

• 06-10-2012 3:24am
    Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭

Specs:

Silvercrest hp2080

frequency: 863- 865mhz

rated input: 12.5v==150mA

headphone - 2 x 1.2v Ni- MH

BATTERY (AAA / R03)

Got these wireless headphones from a friend a while back...maybe two years. Whilst I can hear audio through them, I am getting a lot of white noise. In between tracks, when idle or in general...no matter the medium, tv, pc, stereo etc...

Is this normal for wireless headphones or am I doing something wrong? When the audio track is loud it's barely noticeable but during quiet moments of audio it is frustrating...like a constant shhhhsshshshsh....

Should I just buy a more popular brand of wireless headphones?...these are silvercrest and I believe bought from LIDL...

Maybe I am just missing something. I have a standard stereo jack running from pc to (stereo in) on the back of the receiver. I have original dc plug running from socket to charging/rest unit. Battery is fully charged and still white noise.

There is a switch for three seperate channels on the back but the audio will only work on channel 1.......2 and 3 are obsolete when selected.

Please people, would not like to wake up everyone else when I'm watching movies and I'm a little recession hit to buy a new pair. Any ideas...am I doing something wrong...?

When unit is plugged into PC, it is plugged through green socket (where i usually stick the speakers) there is also a black socket, which works also, but no difference in quality.

Basically any device I use them with is just white noise, but still audible.

Thanks guys

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,261 ✭✭✭7ofBrian

"...these are silvercrest and I believe bought from LIDL..."

There's your problem!

Advertisement