Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

facia and gutter cleaning clare/ limerick area

• 06-10-2012 8:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭

Hi
    Anyone recomendations for someone to clean facia and gutters on a house in clare limerck area?
    Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭kevinkmb36

pm sent..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,629 ✭✭✭✭looksee

If someone is proposing to just aim a pressure hose at the underside of your gutters, then prepare to have someone else come and re-align the gutters when the joints have all been blasted loose and the gutters leak.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 433 ✭✭coxy123

looksee wrote: »
    If someone is proposing to just aim a pressure hose at the underside of your gutters, then prepare to have someone else come and re-align the gutters when the joints have all been blasted loose and the gutters leak.

I agree fully with looksee. I had mine done 2 years ago and wouldn't have it done again - the 'joins' can become unjoined with the force of high pressure jets. I presume it would be too much to ask to go around with a bucket and car brush instead. Be careful that's what I'd say.

Advertisement