Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Elgato DTT TV Tuner for the Dock Connector

Options
  • 06-10-2012 8:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭

Hi everyone,

Hope this is the correct place , But I am looking to buy, DTT TV Tuner for the Dock Connector

Where does it work?
    EyeTV Mobile has been confirmed to work in Australia, Austria, Belgium, France, Germany, Italy, Japan, Poland, Spain, Switzerland and the United Kingdom, as well as any country that broadcasts standard definition MPEG-2 or MPEG-4/H.264 video. High definition channels, encrypted programs and/or DVB-T2 broadcasts are not supported.

http://www.elgato.com/elgato/int/mainmenu/products/tuner/EyeTV-Mobile12.en.html

Can anyone tell me if this will work with Saorview, I have a feeling it should, but any advice would be great :)

Thank you

Comments

Advertisement