Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Benelli R1 semi auto .308

Options
  • 06-10-2012 11:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 480 ✭✭

Was in David Mulvihill's dealership in ballymahon yesterday. Large modern gun room with some lovely stock in there. The creme de le creme for me being this beauty. I didn't want to leave it down :(

A27EEE15-CC06-4C70-8614-8C740EE8F0C2-2152-000002F37959DD0F.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,805 ✭✭✭juice1304

Nice gun, Nice and short the way i like em. I think you'd have more of a chance convincing a cs for a licence for one of those over say an ar10

• Registered Users Posts: 1,805 ✭✭✭juice1304

what was writen on the price tag or should i even ask:)

• Registered Users Posts: 480 ✭✭ssl

juice1304 wrote: »
    Nice gun, Nice and short the way i like em. I think you'd have more of a chance convincing a cs for a licence for one of those over say an ar10

I know. It doesn't look like it would fail the "idontlikethelookadat" test

juice1304 wrote: »
    what was writen on the price tag or should i even ask:)

I believe he said €1200. Not sure tho as my attention was focused on the beauty in my arms :)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

Nice. Was looking at one in 9.3x62 recently. I did have visions of sounders of boar in Germany hitting the ground as fast as I could pull the trigger I must admit!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 764 ✭✭✭hedzball

he has some great stock with great prices too!!

'hdz

• Registered Users Posts: 428 ✭✭EWQuinn

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cPg6JY3Aeqs

http://archives.gunsandammo.com/content/benelli-with-a-twist?page=1

Here's a really high quality vid about it, and a really good 4 page article on Guns & Ammo. Pretty impressive operating system. Apparently they also make one in .30-06, and at 7.25 lb you still gotta hold her nice & tight.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,019 ✭✭✭davycc

Absolutely beautiful semi... Lightest in its class too..Perfect for little old me...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,310 ✭✭✭Pkiernan

ssl wrote: »
    Was in David Mulvihill's dealership in ballymahon yesterday. Large modern gun room with some lovely stock in there. The creme de le creme for me being this beauty. I didn't want to leave it down :(

I'm impressed how you got your foot up on the wall like that!

Pkiernan wrote: »
    ssl wrote: »

I'm impressed how you got your foot up on the wall like that!

It's easy when your sitting on my pet boar's back :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement