Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

West Ham Utd vs Arsenal (Upton Park) KO: 17:30 (ESPN)

1235»

Comments

Fantastic save mannone

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,500 ✭✭✭Fuzzy_Dunlop

OptaJoe ‏@OptaJoe

9 - Santi Cazorla has scored more goals from outside the box than any other player in the top 5 European leagues since Aug 2011. Wallop.

Interesting stat.

Giroud could've dinked the keeper there, shame.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,500 ✭✭✭Drexel

Is schez going to get back in goal when he comes back. Mannone has had a very decent game I think

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,424 ✭✭✭✭The_Kew_Tour

Lovely football by Arsenal.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,500 ✭✭✭Fuzzy_Dunlop

Almost a second for Giroud. What a pass from Santi!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,116 ✭✭✭Professional Griefer

What a ****ing pass.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 52,456 ✭✭✭✭tayto lover

Giroud could've dinked the keeper there, shame.

It's not Holloween yet :D

jonny666 wrote: »
    Is schez going to get back in goal when he comes back. Mannone has had a very decent game I think

I think they both will give Wenger selection problems, something we haven't had in a long time.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,183 ✭✭✭UnknownSpecies

OptaJoe ‏@OptaJoe

9 - Santi Cazorla has scored more goals from outside the box than any other player in the top 5 European leagues since Aug 2011. Wallop.

Interesting stat.

He does shoot a lot. Some are bound to go in :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,480 ✭✭✭✭cson

Some pass there by Cazorla. Quality.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,631 ✭✭✭✭Hank Scorpio

Commentators wont stop talking about how great Andy Carroll has played, Christ like hes rubbish. He won a few headers that led to nothing in the first half

Deserved win by Arsenal, looked impressive again

Great hold up there by Ramsey.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 52,456 ✭✭✭✭tayto lover

Well done Arsenal.
    It's what I expected.

Turned into a great game in the second half.
    3 precious points gained.
    Cazorla can't stop impressing, Giroud has the goal that should lead to more starts, I hope.
    Thank you, much love........

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,056 ✭✭✭applehunter

Well deserved.

• Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭bookie basher

nuxxx wrote: »
    Commentators wont stop talking about how great Andy Carroll has played, Christ like hes rubbish. He won a few headers that led to nothing in the first half

Deserved win by Arsenal, looked impressive again

i thought that myself, it dosnt take too much for some people to get excited

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,081 ✭✭✭DenMan

West Ham 1 Arsenal 3. Great win boys. Up to fifth place! COYG :)

• Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭bookie basher

jeez cazorla shaping up to be the signing of the season, such a clever & tricky player

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,424 ✭✭✭✭The_Kew_Tour

jeez cazorla shaping up to be the signing of the season, such a clever & tricky player

Been joy to watch.

Super player. Underrated.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,333 ✭✭✭bad2dabone

chuffed with that - what a peach from Santi.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,584 ✭✭✭Rekop dog

Met a Hammers supporters club in a bar in Milan during the game, they barely had a word of English, but knew all the songs and were kitted out in the gear, very random but funny all the same.

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭LETS BE AVN IT

Rekop dog wrote: »
    Met a Hammers supporters club in a bar in Milan during the game, they barely had a word of English, but knew all the songs and were kitted out in the gear, very random but funny all the same.
    What was name of bar? Was watching game in a Milan bar myself .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,828 ✭✭✭gosplan

The only link I can think of is Di Canio, but that would probably have made them Milan's blackshirts.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,404 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Big crowd of them at the play off final this year in Wembley

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,404 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

gosplan wrote: »
    The only link I can think of is Di Canio, but that would probably have made them Milan's blackshirts.

Di Canio is a Roman

Advertisement