Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Mullet

• 06-10-2012 2:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,039 ✭✭✭

Have you ever grown a Mullet ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9 MarkyLinkous

Yes

• Registered Users Posts: 901 ✭✭✭Vicar in a tutu

Obviously.

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭Youssef Chippo

Yes, in the back yard along with my carrots and cabbages.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,496 ✭✭✭Boombastic

I know a girl with an outstanding mullet. She got it cut that way because she ruined her hair by bleaching it. Still there is no excuse. It didn't look right on Billy ray and it doesn't look good on her.

Now where are my white socks and black slip on shoes. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,512 ✭✭✭Ellis Dee

No. I find there's something fishy about a guy with a mullet.:):):)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,464 ✭✭✭✭kneemos

There once was a girl with a mullet one day she put a cat down her gullet it came out in one piece so all she could do was pull it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,085 ✭✭✭meoklmrk91

Business in the front, party in the back :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,464 ✭✭✭✭kneemos

Yes, in the back yard along with my carrots and cabbages.

I've seen them on special offer in packets of twelve.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,717 ✭✭✭YFlyer

Rudi has.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

MJ23 wrote: »

Have you?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,587 ✭✭✭Pace2008

Rocked a quasi-mullet back around 2005 or so when they were in vogue with the youth. It looked pretty crap and I reverted to the 2-back-and-sides quickly enough, and it looks even worse now looking back on it. Still, anyone who didn't sport a ****e haircut at some stage of their teenage years has missed out on an important stage of development, in my view.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46,938 ✭✭✭✭Nodin

MJ23 wrote: »

I used to say "no", but I seen an oul picture of me (rare things), and upon my head was what could be described as a proto-mullet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭MaxSteele

I was in the age bracket between 2006 and 2009 when those fake, feminine, straightened "mullets" were trending. God they were cringe.
    Got to a stage where I couldn't tell if my mates we're borderline lesbians or not out of the closet yet.

They were a disgrace to the original 80's style.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,206 ✭✭✭✭B.A._Baracus

1993 is calling. They want their gay hairstyle back :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,372 ✭✭✭im invisible

Thinking about growing one myself...

I'll have to mull it over

Advertisement