Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

pc controller

Options
  • 06-10-2012 3:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭

hey, trying to buy a cheap as chips pc controller and steering wheel setup.

I want to spend litterally as little as possible, I'm just getting a controller for now, wheel after. i'd like something along the lines of a ps2 controller.

thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

Nertballs wrote: »
    hey, trying to buy a cheap as chips pc controller and steering wheel setup.

I want to spend litterally as little as possible, I'm just getting a controller for now, wheel after. i'd like something along the lines of a ps2 controller.

thanks.

to be honest, just buy an XBOX PC controller. Its great. It might be a bit more expensive, but it works very well. Most developers have it as benchmark for pc ports. Most of the time you dont even need to bind keys as games have it as default.

as for steering wheel: you buy g25/g27 or you dont buy anything. cheap steering wheels are crap m8. If you are really seriuos about playing driving games on pc, you need good wheel.

remember - if you will buy cheap, you will pay twice in the end.

• Site Banned Posts: 1,678 ✭✭✭Andy!!

+1 on the xbox pad, but if you have a PS3 pad, that'll work with your PC bluetooth. But you'll have to configure it. With the xbox pad, many games come with controller settings built in.

Advertisement