Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Reclaiming Original Account

Options
  • 06-10-2012 4:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,573 ✭✭✭

Ok posting here to see if anyone can fix this for me.

Basically back when boards got compromised and all the passwords were reset I lost access to my original account. Up to now I havent bothered much to get it back since i wasnt bothered but now im tryin to get it back and have run into the problem that the old junk email address I originally had registered my account to has since been deactivated and effectively I cant get the old account back at all via the password reset.

Tried the email address thing but all im gettin is auto responces (yay -.-;; ). Dont suppose anyone of the admins with access can be bothered to either change the email address on my original account to redirect to my current email or just nuke the account name so I can use the username again.

Any help is much appreciated!
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,570 ✭✭✭Elmidena

Was it hello@boards.ie you emailed? Give it a couple of days as it's the weekend but Dav sorted the same problem for me fairly quickly :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,573 ✭✭✭Infini

Might give it another try later in the week tried twice and got the autoresponce so far but hopefully someone sees this and fixes the issue for me D:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 732 ✭✭✭Boards.ie: Nicola

Hey Infini2,

I'll make sure to sort you out when I'm back in the office tomorrow :)

Thanks,
    Nicola

• Registered Users Posts: 4,573 ✭✭✭Infini

thank you ^^

Advertisement