Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

banned for a jersey on adverts

Options
  • 06-10-2012 6:05pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 38

I have two identical jersey for sale. I put one on boards and one on Adverts and got banned. Please lift it.

Comments

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,290 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

As I am the mod who banend you I will not be dealing with this appeal. However I would point out the first step of the dispute resolution process is to PM the mod to discuss the ban. You started this thread before I had chance to respond to your initial PM. I have now done that, and suggest you at least wait to hear what I have to say before proceeding with this appeal

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,251 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Beasty wrote: »
    As I am the mod who banend you I will not be dealing with this appeal. However I would point out the first step of the dispute resolution process is to PM the mod to discuss the ban.

After this exchange of PMs with Beasty (the actioning mod), please advise if this dispute has been resolved, or you wish me to review it as Sports Cmod.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,251 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Just informed by Beasty that this dispute has been resolved by PM.

ADMIN REQUEST:

Please close this DRP and mark it resolved.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement