Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Credit check refusal reasons

Options
  • 06-10-2012 6:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,945 ✭✭✭

Just got knocked back for a monthly contract byy regular operator -
    have only just finished an 18 month contract and still have two dongles with them.

I'm baffled - hence the thread ...

What reasons are there for refusal of a contract ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,215 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

Is it you have 3 contracts and they won't give you a forth? If you've 2 accounts in good order there should be no reason for a refusal, are you renting, could it be somebody else at the address that caused the problem? Worth appealing i'd say.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,945 ✭✭✭long_b

Had 3 lines on my account,one just finished so two active.
    Have written to the credit control crowd, but snail mail only is beyond ridiculous in this century. What's the usual appeals procedure?

Owner occupier btw.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,097 ✭✭✭djdunny

OP what kind of phone were you trying to obtain? I know that meteor will not let you add an iPhone on to an existing account and has to be created as a new account.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,945 ✭✭✭long_b

djdunny wrote: »
    OP what kind of phone were you trying to obtain? I know that meteor will not let you add an iPhone on to an existing account and has to be created as a new account.
    You got the network :)
    Am looking for a Note 2

• Registered Users Posts: 1,097 ✭✭✭djdunny

Hmmmm. Another idea is if one of your broadband accounts is due an upgrade you could upgrade to the note 2. ( obviously based on how badly you need the 2nd BB connection) possibly buy a mifi modem if both dongles are been used in the same house.

• Advertisement
Advertisement