Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where To get Jeans fixed

Options
  • 06-10-2012 8:15pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 769 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know where to get jeans fixed in north dublin.
    Partically not more than a 25 minute drive from baldoyle. i have a knee in one pear about 3 inches long to be fixed and back of the ankle on another pair about 7 inches. i want the jeans to be repaired with more or less the same colour fabric

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

There's an alterations place in the Pavilions in Swords, just inside the main entrance on the right.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,688 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

There's an alterations place in the Pavilions in Swords, just inside the main entrance on the right.

I use these all the time, they fixed a giant hole in a pair of jeans and did a great job.

No affiliation with them

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 769 ✭✭✭Twoandahalfmen

I Know it i have gotton zips fixed there before there real good.

Didnt know they fixed jeans though Thanks Very Much:):)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 364 ✭✭d9oiu2wk07blr5

There's also Larry's on Main St in Swords not to mention Malahide alterations just above the hardware shop on New St Malahide.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

I forgot about Larry's on Main St, they're excellent.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 364 ✭✭d9oiu2wk07blr5

I forgot about Larry's on Main St, they're excellent.

Larry's wud get my number 1.

Advertisement