Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Have you ever been "braped"?

• 06-10-2012 9:08pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 543 ✭✭✭

A lot of people leave their facebooks logged in when in the company of friends and end up being "fraped". This has NEVER happened me :D but has anyone ever had their OH or friend hack into their boards account or make changes or start threads on their unguarded account??

Have you ever been fraped braped?

Oh, and in before the "thinly veiled "I have friends"". :P

Have you ever been braped ?? (Boards fraped) :P 0 votes

Yes
    0% 0 votes
    No
    0% 0 votes

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,653 ✭✭✭Ghandee

No one ever found 'I love cock' written on someones facebook page funny. Ever.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 936 ✭✭✭Prick!

Yeah, not funny anymore. At all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,766 ✭✭✭juan.kerr

No, possibly because I'm not on the facebook.
    Ghandee wrote: »
    No one ever found 'I love cock' written on someones facebook page funny. Ever.

Speak for yourself.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,653 ✭✭✭Ghandee

juan.kerr wrote: »

Speak for yourself.

It's a stupid thing to write on someones page though.

I mean, some smart ass even wrote it on my sisters page, and she doesn't even have a 'cock' :confused:

"Fraped" as to be one of the most idiotic words introduced to the English language, especially when people claim it to be hacking. Leaving your account open in a public place and someone accessing does not equate to hacking.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 543 ✭✭✭Neewbie_noob

"Fraped" as to be one of the most idiotic words introduced to the English language, especially when people claim it to be hacking. Leaving your account open in a public place and someone accessing does not equate to hacking.

hear, hear :D

I mean, some smart ass even wrote it on my sisters page, and she doesn't even have a 'cock' :confused:

We'll have to agree to disagree.

Oh, and in before the "thinly veiled "I have friends"". :P

If they were really your friends would they 'frape' you though?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,422 ✭✭✭✭Bruthal

That wouldnt mean what was wrote on it was untrue though

robbie7730 wrote: »
    That wouldnt mean what was wrote on it was untrue though

I suspect the sister put the comment up herself then blamed a friend when her brother spotted it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭fergpie

Advertisement