Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

blue shark

Options
  • 06-10-2012 9:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 33

Hey lads im fishing out of cork harbour, i have caught a good few blues over the last 2 months , was thinking of going out tuesday as the wind suits , was wondering is it to late for them, do i have to go futher out, ( normally i catch them about 8 miles off rochespoint in 200 feet of water and 14 degree water temp) what temp water should i find them in now ...cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 526 ✭✭✭downwesht

Hi, it's getting a bit late for shark but if the weather holds you should try to go out when the wind is southerly so that the drift will take you back towards the harbour.As you drift you could fish the bottom for ling, whiting ,cod etc.A mile outside the Cork bouy should do and plenty of rubby dubby.
    Tight lines

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 FatMickey

Well Decky

Did you manage to get out after the Blues dude ?

Advertisement