Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stolen Cowboy hat

Options
  • 06-10-2012 11:02pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 37

I moved here from the States and while I was at the Stables Club, someone took my hat off of my head and ran away with it.

Here is a picture of what it looks like:
    $(KGrHqJ,!gwE5kv,Y7kQBOtpMS6Kqw~~60_35.JPG

Any information would be great. Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,852 ✭✭✭Poxyshamrock

I moved here from the States and while I was at the Stables Club, someone took my hat off of my head and ran away with it.

Here is a picture of what it looks like:
    $(KGrHqJ,!gwE5kv,Y7kQBOtpMS6Kqw~~60_35.JPG

Any information would be great. Thanks.

Sorry to hear about your hat.

Just a word of warning about going out in Limerick/Ireland. Don't wear hats, sunglasses or any novelty accessories as they will be taken.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,553 ✭✭✭Ave Sodalis

Just a word of warning about going out in Limerick/Ireland. Don't wear hats, sunglasses or any novelty accessories as they will be taken.

Unless you keep a firm hand on them at all times and refuse to let anyone ''borrow them'' or ''try them on'' even if it is ''just for a second''.

It won't be easy getting something back OP but I wish you luck! :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 37 progamer3054

Sorry to hear about your hat.

I know not to wear it in the city, but I figured it wouldn't be taken while I was on campus. I wasn't letting him borrow it. He just took it off my head and bolted.

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,118 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

Sorry pardner. *doffs hat*

It's probably on top of someone's wardrobe. Keep an eye out during Halloween, it may make a appearance.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 37 progamer3054

MarkR wrote: »
    Sorry pardner. *doffs hat*

It's probably on top of someone's wardrobe. Keep an eye out during Halloween, it may make a appearance.

I'll keep that in mind. Thanks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 807 ✭✭✭Jimbobjoeyman

Sorry to hear about that but in fairness now, wearing something that stands out like that to the stables and not expecting some guy who has been hitting the beer that night not to run off with it is a bit naive.

Not trying to sound like a bollox but if fairness what else could you expect.
    As the other posters stated keep an eye open around Halloween as it could make a re-appearance,

• Registered Users Posts: 2,819 ✭✭✭liam7831

What did one hat say to another??

You stay here and il go on a head!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,009 ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

liam7831 wrote: »
    What did one hat say to another??

You stay here and il go on a head!!!

Out.

Advertisement