Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to buy PS3?

Options
  • 06-10-2012 11:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,515 ✭✭✭

Hey, so I had PS3 a year ago, it was bought off adverts for 150 euro, it was old one. Worked fine then broke down, luckly seller was nice and gave refund, so I have bad experience with buying Used PS3's.
    So I am mad for Mortal Kombat and couple more games on PS3 and I am thinking of getting it again, I was wondering what would be good place to buy PS3? Don't care what HDD size, just want it to be new and warranty covered.
    Suggestions? Also I don't have TV nor I want to get it, so I was thinking can I play on PC monitor? Mine is only 22" though, I also had an idea of buying a used projector and playing that way.
    Suggestions?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,511 ✭✭✭pah

arleitiss wrote: »
    Hey, so I had PS3 a year ago, it was bought off adverts for 150 euro, it was old one. Worked fine then broke down, luckly seller was nice and gave refund, so I have bad experience with buying Used PS3's.
    So I am mad for Mortal Kombat and couple more games on PS3 and I am thinking of getting it again, I was wondering what would be good place to buy PS3? Don't care what HDD size, just want it to be new and warranty covered.
    Suggestions? Also I don't have TV nor I want to get it, so I was thinking can I play on PC monitor? Mine is only 22" though, I also had an idea of buying a used projector and playing that way.
    Suggestions?

I imagine this is part of the reason you have got no response in 2 days.

http://touch.boards.ie/thread/2056729289?page=1#post_80283235

Same thread title nearly. Use search ffs.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Holsten

HMV.

500 GB Ps3 with 3 games and a HDMI cable for €300.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,515 ✭✭✭arleitiss

I ended up buying PS3 from Argos.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Bigeddie29

Looking to buy a ps3, anyone selling one on the cheap??

• Registered Users Posts: 11 zoom41

Holsten wrote: »
    HMV.

500 GB Ps3 with 3 games and a HDMI cable for €300.

Can you remember what games came with it mate?

• Advertisement

zoom41 wrote: »

Can you remember what games came with it mate?

FIFA 13, Uncharted 3 GotY and Gran Turismo 5 touring edition

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,421 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

Please use www.adverts.ie for buying and selling, thanks.

Advertisement