Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gamsat 2013

Options
  • 06-10-2012 11:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hey!

Currently studying in Galway in an undenominated Science course and thinking on sitting the Gamsat 2013. Have already started doing a small bit throughout the summer and trying to do a little now through out the year but it is tough with the work load from 3rd year! I am majoring in Microbiology, Biochemistry and Human nutrition, carried Chemistry up until last year and did physics in 1st year.

Does anyone think I should be flat out studying at the moment? or continuing what I am doing then do a good month straight before the exam?

Any help be appreciated!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2 CORK GAMSAT study group

Currently looking for about 5 or 6 people for a CORK study group..

Just looking to do about 5 or 6 mock exams in exam hall etc... please PM me! thanks

Did gamsat already but ran out of steam for section 3 so need to do keep practice under timed conditions!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Orla 2013

Hi,

just wondering how people found Gamsat 2013-September ? Particularly Section 3?

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭Lub

EDIT- Just realised this topic is a year old. Sigh.

Orla, I'd suggest asking that question in the dedicated Gamsat 2013 thread. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Orla 2012

Hi Lub, Can you send me a link pls if you dont mins?

Advertisement