Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wat to do in Canada in November??

Options
  • 07-10-2012 12:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭

Hi i am traveling to Canada for a weeks work in November. I was looking for some adventure and fun for a weeks holidays. I am flying into Toronto & im willing to fly or bus it to wherever. any advice??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 43 FireFoxglove

If you like skiing or snowboarding, Mount St. Louis Moonstone is awesome. It is about two hours drive from Toronto.

http://www.mountstlouis.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭rayzorsharpest

Great tks ill check dat out, is thier any kind of fun tours or that, to be honest im gona be on my own for the wk so looking for a bit of group interaction, maybe meeting a few new ppl ect...

I don't know a whole lot about Toronto as I never had the chance to live there. But I am sure they have tours and things like that because it is such a big city and lots of tourists go there.

Another place to check out if you don't mind the travel, go to Ottawa. You can take the ViaRail, it is a 4hr train ride or the Greyhound bus takes about 7hrs. I lived there for 5 years. Amazing city, although one should expect it to be since it is the capital, haha. There is a ton to do and see there. Plus Quebec is right next-door and my favourite museum of all time is in Hull, Quebec. Which is literally a local bus ride from Ottawa and can take as little as 15 minutes to get there depending on which bus terminal you are at. It is called the Museum of Civilization and they have the War Museum over there. They do lots of group tours. And I know they have city tours in Ottawa because I saw the tour buses driving around the city all the time. There are a lot of haunted places to go and check out if you are into that kind of thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭rayzorsharpest

Thanks for the info, ill ave to put Ottawa on my list.

Here is the Ottawa tourism website if you want an official things to do list. :D

http://www.ottawatourism.ca/en/visitors/what-to-do

• Advertisement
Advertisement