Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

help please

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,894 ✭✭✭Steve X2

Everyone's nice and polite and says nothing bad about anyone or anything over on Jamma+.
    They have a special on Irish and Irish based forum refuges over there at the moment :D

logowhite.png

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,920 ✭✭✭TechnoFreek

Steve SI wrote: »
    They have a special on Irish and Irish based forum refuges over there at the moment :D

logowhite.png

Indeed and it does, begorra and to be sure.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,183 ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

What I've learned from this thread:

The megadrive is a blazing fast rocketship of amazingness.

Mustard is better than Sega.

The SNES has crap alternatives to Megadrive games.

Sparks is now a babbling religious maniac forcing people to turn to boulder dash

There is no such thing as a PC Engine

Ciderman is now blind from playing with his banhammer too much and likes to stand on soap boxes on street corners in the nip.

Ships of A&R refugees are seeking new land over on Jamma+

What I haven't learned from this thread:

HOW THE F*CK DO I PLAY ZELDA ON MY MASTER SYSTEM?!?!?!
    :mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,790 ✭✭✭Jack burton

o1s1n wrote: »
    All this talk about Jamma+

(By the way, all the active threads over there are set to private, that's why it looks like a ghost town - I only allow real Sega fans to view them.)

That new hardware in the SEGA dev thread is really looking good isnt it?

On the subject of Jamma + am I the only person whos not on that from here, I feel I'm missing out :(. I actually went to create an account today because I'm looking to get a pinball machine but I was so lazy I wasnt even bothered typing out my email and all that stuff

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,653 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

EnterNow wrote: »
    Andrew76 wrote: »
    Speaking from experience there? :P

Nah it couldn't be, back in Cideys day offenders were shipped off to Australia :pac::pac:

Sorry to correct you,
    But in my day folk were shipped off to colonise what eventually became Scotland!
    Good times!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,653 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

And when did the whole standing on soap boxes in the nip come up?
    Who told you?
    I swear, it's the cold weather! It's normally much longer!
    My sermons that is, of course!

Advertisement