Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

To use: Programming with Add-On?

Options
  • 07-10-2012 12:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,686 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Hope everyone is having a good day?

Going straight to the point: I have been coding for a while now and a year ago I started using resharper and codeRush visual studios add on with c#. Using these add-on tool, has improve my coding skills and has exposed me to different structures and ways in programming. I can also code faster and and refactor codes a lot quicker.

The down sides are when I don't have add-on I tend to code slower but I think a lot what structures to use etc.

Is this a bad habit to use add-on tools? I mean if I go to an interview and I have to do a code using pen and paper, it might take me a while. Should I stop this habit now?

NB: I only use resharper for .Net projects. It has also improved my programming skills in other languages.

Thanks in Advance.

Advertisement