Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Easypix Easypad 970

Options
  • 07-10-2012 12:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 921 ✭✭✭

Hey all, got this last Christmas, and found it to be a decent enough tablet for the price I paid, and I'm looking at getting a case for it.
    I was originally going to be the "official" case from the easypix website, thought it was a bit pricey at €40, but figured I might as well get a decent one, was about to buy it then saw that delivery to Ireland (from Germany) would cost me another €20! So I scrapped that idea, and am currently looking through amazon.
    Has anyone bought any non brand case for this tablet? (It's a 9.7inch) this one caught my eye:
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/Synthetic-Leather-Keyboard-Android-Tablet/dp/B007TSYJ80/ref=pd_sim_sbs_computers_1
    but I'm not entirely certain if the keyboard would work, not that that would bother me much if it didn't but I could buy a case for roughly the same price without a keyboard as well. Anyone bought something like this or tried using a keyboard in the device?

Advertisement