Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Scratch teacher wanted

Options
  • 07-10-2012 2:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 31

Would like to find a dj who can scratch on cdjs & vinyl at a top level, who would be interested in teaching for a few quid..Ideally comming over to my studio (Dublin 10) for a hour or two..But i would be willing to travel myself..Ive been djing for over ten years and am pretty decent...

Regards Larry
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,325 ✭✭✭Omega28

larrylamp wrote: »
    Would like to find a dj who can scratch on cdjs & vinyl at a top level, who would be interested in teaching for a few quid..Ideally comming over to my studio (Dublin 10) for a hour or two..But i would be willing to travel myself..Ive been djing for over ten years and am pretty decent...

Regards Larry

I'd also be very interested in finding a scratch DJ, perhaps we can sort something out?

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭2tek

Did you ever find that Scratch DJ?

I'm interested in learning too.

Advertisement