Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Miele S8320 (Cat and Dog) Vacuum Cleaner

Options
  • 07-10-2012 2:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 41

Hi All,

My old vacuum cleaner is on its last legs so its time to invest in a new one. We have two small dogs which shead their fair share of their coat around the house so we are looking to get a fairly decent one.

I've done a bit of searching around the internet and the Miele S8320 (Cat & Dog) vacuum cleaner has caught my eye. Just wondering if any other boards.ie users have this particular piece of kit how did they find it in terms of use, price, problems, pros/cons, etc.....

Price wise I've only checked two places online. Currys come in at 230e and Powercity come in at 306e but Powercity were offering 50e off if you bring in your old vacuum cleaner. However while the offer is still on their web site it does say that the offer expired on the 31st of August 2012 so I'm not sure if they will still honour it. If anybody else out there has seen it cheaper please post where, when and how much.

All feedback welcome,

Thanks for reading,
    cbrady9

Comments

Advertisement