Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone get a weird smell around Clonsilla - petrol/diesel like?

Options
  • 07-10-2012 3:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20,653 ✭✭✭✭

Hi,

Sometimes I get a smell around Clonsilla when the farmers(?) near the station and up to Dunboyne spread slurry.

But at the moment I can smell a petrol/diesel like smell :confused: Anyone else get it?? Or know what it is??

Amdub

Ps. The little midgeys (all over Dub, not just D15) seem to be dying off thank god!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,765 ✭✭✭Diddler1977

Maybe the cause of the petrol smell has killed the midgeys!! :D;)

• Registered Users Posts: 24,080 ✭✭✭✭Larbre34

Certainly the only smell I got on Saturday was slurry, the farmers were obviously making use of the decent weather

Would the fuel smell have anything to do with whatever work is going on beside the petrol station beside the funeral home? Maybe old fuel storage tanks are being decontaminated and removed? Thats just a notion, Ive no idea what the works are there

Advertisement