Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

pat sludds

Options
  • 07-10-2012 4:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,117 ✭✭✭

has anyone ever got a shotgun stock made by pat? just wondering what a rough price would be?

TB26

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 358 ✭✭johnfaul

Think its around 350 and up depending on wood grade adj stock would be extra.
    I have used a number of his stocks and have to say its a great servive to have here in ireland.
    I will be getting one made myself in the near future

• Registered Users Posts: 270 ✭✭Scalachi

Have had Pat Sludds put an adjustable Comb Raiser on a rifle for me and also for a friend of mine.

For both jobs his prices were great and a gentleman to deal with, could not recommend the man enough !

From being in his workshop and speaking with him, his work is mainly on shotguns.

Regards

DB

• Closed Accounts Posts: 353 ✭✭Alchemist2

Pat made a stock for me two yrs ago, old one broke and he made it exactly the same... i cant recommend him enough, salt of the earth, a true gentleman pity there aren't more like him;)

• Registered Users Posts: 26 10X

hi . Pat made me a stock for my anschutz rifle fantastic piece of work
    gentelman to deal with . Give him a call .

Advertisement