Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irn Bru

Options
  • 07-10-2012 4:38pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 38

How would you describe it's flavour? I think it actually tastes metallic, with a hint of bubblegum and orange

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,459 ✭✭✭Chucken

Well its made from girders...so, girder flavour :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 401 ✭✭steel_spine

Like melted barley sugar sweets and copper coins. Hate the stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,035 ✭✭✭murphym7

Kinda tastes like ass. Worked with many Scotts over the years and they were all addiced to it. Or were they addicted to tasting ass, who knows?

Edit: Poor attempt at humour, sorry.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,966 ✭✭✭✭syklops

murphym7 wrote: »
    Kinda tastes like ass. Worked with many Scotts over the years and they were all addiced to it. Or were they addicted to tasting ass, who knows?

Nice.
    How would you describe it's flavour? I think it actually tastes metallic, with a hint of bubblegum and orange

My Dad is scottish, my mum is Irish and I was born in Ireland so I consider myself irish, but I have some Scottish heritage. We used to visit Scotland and drink Irn Bru. I loved it. Metallic, orangy, fizzy.

About 3 years ago I moved to the Czech Republic, I nearly fainted when I saw Irn Bru in the local Tesco. It turns out the city where i live has a healthy scottish expat community and lobbied Tesco to get it in. Now the kebab shop next to my flat stocks it too.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

murphym7 wrote: »

Less of that, please. If you don't have anything good to say, don't post.
    syklops wrote: »
    Muppet.

You're here long enough to know better than that. Attack the post, not the poster.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭tuxy

I don't normally drink it but it's amazing at curing hangovers!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

In Scotland they don't do Jagerbombs, they do JagerBru Bombs with Irn Bru instead of Red Bull

• Registered Users Posts: 1,222 ✭✭✭Irishmaster

Tastes like red lemonade mixed with cream soda, i like it. :)

Advertisement