Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

5th years, studying and Christmas tests?

• 07-10-2012 5:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16

So, at the start of the year I promised myself id study, cause I'm aiming for nursing. But now, I can't be fecked, and I just do my homework ad then at the weekends I'd do a bit of study... What about you guys? How do you study?
    And how are ye gonna study for Christmas tests?

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 26,403 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peregrine

Ilovemycat wrote: »
    So, at the start of the year I promised myself id study, cause I'm aiming for nursing. But now, I can't be fecked, and I just do my homework ad then at the weekends I'd do a bit of study... What about you guys? How do you study?
    And how are ye gonna study for Christmas tests?

Homework is my study :eek:
    Probably cos I get bored, start reading stuff in the book and end up learning something :rolleyes:

But I'll definitely be studying for Christmas tests..no more slacking off :cool: hopefully..

Welcome to Boards.ie btw

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 275 ✭✭aarond280

You don't really need to study all the time do your homework and maybe an hour or so study at night or go over the topics you did in class. So a few hours at the weekend during mid-term etc but study for your tests :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 893 ✭✭✭ray2012

To be honest, doing your homework and studying for class tests you have is enough for 5th year. Obviously study is required for the Christmas/Summer exams, but don't go overboard. You have a long time in 6th year to do all that. Don't slack off either in 5th year though. :)

Advertisement