Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Opinions wanted re small dog day care

• 07-10-2012 5:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

This is not an Advertsement - I am only looking for opinions please.
    I plan to open dog day care for small dogs only, on the northside of Dublin and am wondering what the interest in this type of service would be. It will be in-home care with secure garden for play, from 7.30am to 6.30pm, Mon-Fri.I have completed dog behaviour course, canine first aid, am garda vetted and fully insured. Dogs will be walked twice per day with playtime and rest periods set into a routine. It will be for up to six dogs only and the charge will be Euro 15 per day. I would appreciate any feedback/advice please, positive or negative re service, cost etc. thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,055 ✭✭✭OU812

There's a place near me (northside Dublin), that does that as well as boarding. They seem to do quite well out of it.

I guess it depends on your catchment area & additional services (only feeding premium, brushing etc), that'll make it successful or not.

Advertisement