Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Tralee International marathon 16-03-13

13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Aislingtherese

Does anyone know any of the organisers of this Marathon? I entered, paid the fee this year and contacted them before hand looking for a deferral due to injury.

No answers to my many emails. I would just like it if out of courtesy someone would get back to me. I have tried the emails available on their website. If anyone has any other contact details or could perhaps ask them to contact me I would greatly appreciate it.

Just a matter of common courtesy really.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 784 ✭✭✭Stazza

Have you tried contacting them through the Facebook page?

I'm surprised that they haven't got back to you as they seem to be very organised and decent. Their motivation isn't about making wonga, it's about getting people running and enjoying the experience. They actually have hundreds of people out clogging up the canal pathways - they take them out and deliver genuine training packages without charging them.

Although I don't know him, I think the Gaffa's called Marcus. Try them on the Facebook page.

Advertisement