Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nexus 7 or Samsung p3110 Galaxy

Options
  • 07-10-2012 10:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,715 ✭✭✭

I'm trying to decide on what tablet I should get. Both of these are within my price range, but seem pretty similar. I was hoping someone would be able to tell me which one is better. I'll be primarily using it for college if that helps.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,241 ✭✭✭god's toy

An micro sd slot is the only reason i would pick the sammy.
    The full google nexus os with sooner updates and better res screen are just two why i would pick the Nexus. talk of 32gb nexus in the works too.

Ps i have a nexus and love it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 179 ✭✭corpo3030

I had the Samsung, and now have the Nexus. The micro sd slot is the best feature of the Samsung. I find the Nexus much more responsive and easier to use. Out of the two, I would go with the Nexus to be honest. Though I would advise you to go to Currys or Powercity to check how they feel in the hand, so to speak.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 jforrw

I'll buy Nexus 7. It's the best selling Android tablet in the UK and 32GB Nexus 7 is coming.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 818 ✭✭✭Cormic

I have had P3110 for around 6 months and love it. I use it every day. I have never tried the Nexus 7 though so cannot compare. The only thing that would hold me back with the nexus is that there is no expandable storage. I have a 32GB card in my Samsung which gives me 40GB overall.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,510 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

jforrw wrote: »
    I'll buy Nexus 7. It's the best selling Android tablet in the UK and 32GB Nexus 7 is coming.

Any idea when?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,342 ✭✭✭Mantel

Any idea when?

The rumours say it's going to be Monday although that's the day of google's press conference so the actual release date will be awhile afterwards but we'll know more on Monday.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,286 ✭✭✭emo72

hopefully next week we will be talking about a nexus 10. retailing at 350 would be too much to hope?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭jumbobreakfast

Get a USB to go (usbtogo?) adaptor and you can connect a usb stick to your nexus 7.

Advertisement