Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Disused power station (UrbEX)

Options
  • 07-10-2012 11:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 38

Took a wonder around a disused power station today and shot a few pics. For anyone interested in seeing them - http://pix.ie/jiffy/album/451973

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 994 ✭✭✭eirman

Very interesting ..... where is it located?

• Registered Users Posts: 38 Mattlemon

Since I don't think it's any secret, I'm sure I'm not breaking any rules I don't know about :)

It's in Blanchardstown and is the old powerstation that used to service the hospital. Looks like it was shutdown 10-15 years ago by the state it's in.

Are you interested / active in Urban Exploration? PM me if you prefer!

Matt.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,516 ✭✭✭Maudi

Mattlemon wrote: »
    Since I don't think it's any secret, I'm sure I'm not breaking any rules I don't know about :)

It's in Blanchardstown and is the old powerstation that used to service the hospital. Looks like it was shutdown 10-15 years ago by the state it's in.

Are you interested / active in Urban Exploration? PM me if you prefer!

Matt.
    cool pics.

Advertisement