Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Kanger T3...

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 3,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭eeloe

E-smokeirealnd will have them soon, probably by the end of the week

• Registered Users Posts: 2,645 ✭✭✭krissovo

Its a logical improvement and I will certainly pick a couple up. What are the odd's that the T4 has a 510 drip tip or at least a changeable one?

I am a sucker for all things e-cigarettes at the moment looking for the perfect vape.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,137 ✭✭✭artyeva

i finally got the hang of the T2 to get rid of the plasticcy taste, was going to order more but i think i'll hold off for these instead. yer man from jersey is it? - the baddabing guy? he seems to be impressed with it. his youtoob reviews are hilarious. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 877 ✭✭✭jamie72

While i'll be looking forward to trying a T3, the best thing about this announcement for me is how cheap my T2s are going to get :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 112 ✭✭Allah_

It seems the Kanger T3 only comes with a resistance of 2.4.

My current set up is 1.8 with one of those basic 900mah batteries with the LCD screen. Would I need to buy a stronger battery to use a 2.4ohm clearomizer?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

The first half of your charge'll be okay, but the second'll be weak enough.
    It'll work it's way from 7.3 to 4.3 watts.

So I'll need a twist to get my money's worth out of the T3?

Either that or an eGo Booster.

Just checked: Twist is much cheaper.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

are you sure the batteries he has are unregulated?

Yeah, he asked this question in a different thread. His battery measures 3.8v under load when fully charged, then droops to 3.2v and cuts.
    Apparently.
    Allah! Why have you forsaken me?

• Advertisement

I'm still a noob... don't worry I will learn. :o

here's another noob question then, if they're gonna stock different resistance heads as well, they are - I asked, why not just buy a lower ohm head?

artyeva wrote: »
    here's another noob question then, if they're gonna stock different resistance heads as well, they are - I asked, why not just buy a lower ohm head?

Oh right... I thought it was only gonna be 2.4! Who did you ask? esmoke Ireland?

Yeah, I mean i'll check the mail again just to make sure though...

Just checked, yeah there'll be different resistance replacements heads available.
    Allah_ wrote: »
    artyeva wrote: »

Oh right... I thought it was only gonna be 2.4! Who did you ask? esmoke Ireland?

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 3,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭eeloe

The t3's come with a 2.4 ohm head as standard, which isn't that bad a resistance on a stock ego battery.

When your buying one, pick up a couple of spare heads in different ranges of resistances. See which resistance suits you best, and then stock up on that particular resistance!

• Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭Nonamigo

Can't wait for t3! Love the t2 but it leaks sometimes. Hope it is fixed on a t3 version

• Registered Users Posts: 7,674 ✭✭✭DirtyBollox

Nonamigo wrote: »
    Can't wait for t3! Love the t2 but it leaks sometimes. Hope it is fixed on a t3 version

really? i've been using mine since vapefest and the only leakage i had was due to a broken mouthpiece.

really? i've been using mine since vapefest and the only leakage i had was due to a broken mouthpiece.
    Yep, unfortunately. I find if, after cleaning it, you don't let it dry naturally, it will leak. So now every time I clean it I just leave it for an hour or so to dry.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,674 ✭✭✭DirtyBollox

Yep, unfortunately. I find if, after cleaning it, you don't let it dry naturally, it will leak. So now every time I clean it I just leave it for an hour or so to dry.

ah right, explains why it hasnt happened to me cause i've 2 and i think i ordered 2 more a day or 2 ago so i've 1 on the go and the other drying all the time.

I was going to order a few more as well but found this info about t3 coming out at the end of this week and decided to wait for it. Excited now:)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,689 Mod ✭✭✭✭stevenmu

These look pretty decent.

I've been using a Kanger KR-510 on and off the last week or two and I've been really impressed with it, it's easily the best clearo I've used. If these T3s are as good, or better, they could be a real winner.

stevenmu wrote: »
    These look pretty decent.

I've been using a Kanger KR-510 on and off the last week or two and I've been really impressed with it, it's easily the best clearo I've used. If these T3s are as good, or better, they could be a real winner.
    Yeah I liked them as well when I first got them. But then I tried t2 and loved it even more. So now 3 of my kr510 are just for backup

• Registered Users Posts: 877 ✭✭✭jamie72

Looking at the reviews of the CE9 (similar design to the T2), I'm not holding my vape on this one. The T2 are awesome for me, never leaked, very good value, easy to fill. I have no reason to upgrade.

• Registered Users Posts: 813 ✭✭✭mrplop

Never had a problem with T2's leaking either, it's a great clearo.

Advertisement