Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Yamaha Parts

• 08-10-2012 1:53am
    Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭

Anyone know where I can get Yamaha parts, the only online place I know is in the States, is expensive and takes a while to get posted over here. It's actually boat supplier (Yamaha motorbike engine parts are also used in their outboards), is their an Irish shop that could get the parts if I gave them a list?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,299 ✭✭✭Mercian Pro

OB Marine in Jamestown Industrial Park, Finglas are very helpful. Hard to find on the web, you can call them on 8341855.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,499 ✭✭✭RosieJoe

hardwood wrote: »
    Anyone know where I can get Yamaha parts, the only online place I know is in the States, is expensive and takes a while to get posted over here. It's actually boat supplier (Yamaha motorbike engine parts are also used in their outboards), is their an Irish shop that could get the parts if I gave them a list?

Are you looking for boat or bike parts?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,907 ✭✭✭✭CJhaughey

Try Yambits.co.uk

CJhaughey wrote: »
    Try Yamabits.co.uk

Plus one for yamabits.co.uk. I've used them many times buying parts and accessories for my MT-01. Much cheaper than buying from the Irish distributor.
    Just give them the part numbers and they will get it for you. Postage can take up to two weeks though,they order from the uk and the parts get posted to Jersey where they are based, then posted onto you. It's a pain waiting for stuff but you save a good bit of money compared to prices here.

Advertisement