Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Indian Sandstone

Options
  • 08-10-2012 9:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,920 ✭✭✭

Hey guys,

I had a patio laid a while by a landscaper. Indian sandstone mint.

I've since gotten a shed and want to lay a simple path to it, its on the opposite site to the patio.

Ideally I'd like to use the same stone. Where would I go to source some slabs (60cm square) to lay the path?

I'm in Arklow Co. Wicklow. What sort of price per square metre could I expect to pay?

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭paddy147

Hey guys,

I had a patio laid a while by a landscaper. Indian sandstone mint.

I've since gotten a shed and want to lay a simple path to it, its on the opposite site to the patio.

Ideally I'd like to use the same stone. Where would I go to source some slabs (60cm square) to lay the path?

I'm in Arklow Co. Wicklow. What sort of price per square metre could I expect to pay?

Around 15 euro (ex vat) or 18 euro (inc vat) a square meter,if you shop around.

Have a look on DoneDeal or Adverts for some good deals.:)

http://www.donedeal.ie/find/all/for-sale/Ireland/indian%20sandstone

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭The Garden Shop

Manor stone Ballacolla
    They deliver to wicklow

Your looking at 19.50 euro per sq M

Advertisement