Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Uploading Fifa 13 Goals

Options
  • 08-10-2012 10:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭

Hello!

Just a quick question, I've been trying to Upload my fifa 13 goals for ages now and its just not working :/

When saving the Goal i save it to easports.com etc etc but when i go to that website its not there? and when i log in it doesnt even show up at all???

It's so sickening cause ther is some crackers on it :/

Help me please! :)<3

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭Skyflyer1234

Anyone at all?

• Registered Users Posts: 938 ✭✭✭tgdaly

Be patient. Someone will know

• Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

I'm sorry I haven't seen this one earlier :)

Step 1: Go to this link here
    Step 2: Sign in
    Step 3: Click on your username (top right corner)
    Step 4: Watch your videos and enjoy :)

Redzer7 wrote: »
    I'm sorry I haven't seen this one earlier :)

Step 1: Go to this link here
    Step 2: Sign in
    Step 3: Click on your username (top right corner)
    Step 4: Watch your videos and enjoy :)

I tried that and the Videos arent showing up even though i saved them to easports replay theatre. :/ and when i checke the replay theatre on fifa nothing is there either even though i know i defo saved them, even when i selected the upload to easports.com option.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,460 ✭✭✭DipStick McSwindler

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement

Yeah i know that much :/ but i saved it to easportsfootballworld but nothing shows up? :/ does the xbox have to be on for that?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,460 ✭✭✭DipStick McSwindler

This post has been deleted.

yeah will do that cheers dude, will get back to ya later on!

Sooo i checked it and it just says Skyflyer1234 (gamertag) is connecting to the ea servers :/

never mind, got it all setup now cheer for all the help :) can be closed now mods <3

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 brazilio83

please , can you help me out of two things , i have the same problem about not finding uploaded videos after saving them , and another problem which is , after editing some formation and changing my team squad , i am not able to play with this team though it is still available when i go to edit teams, national teams , i can find same formation and players that i joined them , but i cant play with this team , please guys help me out , thanks a lot in advance :)

brazilio83 wrote: »
    please , can you help me out of two things , i have the same problem about not finding uploaded videos after saving them , and another problem which is , after editing some formation and changing my team squad , i am not able to play with this team though it is still available when i go to edit teams, national teams , i can find same formation and players that i joined them , but i cant play with this team , please guys help me out , thanks a lot in advance :)

Yo Dude,

Log into Easports football world with the email and password you use for the Xbox live account and they should all be there, make sure to double check that its the right account name and all!
    and about the other problem i have no idea at all sorry man!

Advertisement