Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I can't change address online??

Options
  • 08-10-2012 10:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 270 ✭✭

Hi I'm trying to change my address for my bill but can't do it online???

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: David

Hi miseagustusa,

Are you attempting to change it using our online billing facility?

If so, all you need to do is log in, select the account for which the changes will apply, and click on the 'contact us' section at the top right of the screen. You will then be given a drop down for the type of query to submit.

If you are changing address entirely, it will be a case of selecting 'move out'. If you're just changing the forwarding address for correspondence purposes, select 'other'.

If you have any other questions give me a shout. We can also make any changes you need on boards, if you send your account details to us via PM.

Thanks,

David.

• Registered Users Posts: 270 ✭✭miseagustusa

Hi David, it's my mother who is moving house and she doesn't have an online account, I'm trying to set one up in my name now but it won't go through???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: David

Hi miseagustusa,

I've just received your PM, thanks. Only the registered account holder can sign up for online billing; you would need your own account first if you're trying to sign yourself up.

If it's a case of moving address, and you're now looking to take over responsibility for the account, we can arrange that for you. It might also be an idea to have both your own and your mother's name on the account.

In anycase, we can continue with this via PM.

Regards,

David.

Advertisement