If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LG TV 47LM669T

Options

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

jameshayes wrote: »
    Hi Guys,

I'm looking this TV and can only find it on Amazon for 999, is there any chance you sell this TV as i'd prefer to buy from you guys.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/LG-47LM669T-47-inch-Widescreen-Freeview/dp/B007IYW5GS

Thanks,
    James

James,

in the first instance, thanks for your patience with us ( you know what I mean!)

We don't stock the 47LM669 ( I think it may be an Amazon exclusive - and I can't find any details for it on the LG website.) but we do stock both the 47LM670 and the 47LM760.

The 47LM670 is the one that got the cracking 5 star review from What Hi-Fi - have a look at the review here: http://www.whathifi.com/review/lg-47lm670t
    - we do that at just £999.95 as well!

The LG 47LM760 looks pretty identical to the 47LM670 but is 800MCi compared to the 400Mci as featured with the 670 and the 669 - and I think it comes with an extra couple of pairs of 3D glasses - have a look at the full specs here: http://www.lg.com/uk/tvs/lg-47LM760T-3d-tv

We can do the 47LM760 at £1079.95.

Thanks again and keep me posted if we can assist at all,

ATVB,

John Mc

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 3,772 ✭✭✭jameshayes

Thanks John, I'll have a ponder over this for a while, I was looking at the 760 but the pull of the 669 is that its white haha.

It's going on a wall that that you'll see the side profile of the TV as soon as you walk into the room so it needs to look well, I see the 760 has a silver border, that might do the trick... i'll get back to you after lunch,

James

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

jameshayes wrote: »
    Thanks John, I'll have a ponder over this for a while, I was looking at the 760 but the pull of the 669 is that its white haha.

It's going on a wall that that you'll see the side profile of the TV as soon as you walk into the room so it needs to look well, I see the 760 has a silver border, that might do the trick... i'll get back to you after lunch,

James

No problem James - to be honest the 760 really does look a deal better than the 670 - the silver bottom bezel on the 670 is a little 'flash' looking and the 760 looks a lot 'quieter'!

As ever keep me posted,

ATVB,

J

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.