Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Social: Christmas Beers - THIS SATURDAY, CAMDEN

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭Reekwind

Yes, on Saturday 8th December
    I'll be there, for the food at least. Unless something silly happens to me in the meantime...

• Registered Users Posts: 244 ✭✭Choccie Lover

I'll be there for food too :D

• Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭OhThePenguin

Going to Brighton this weekend so won't be able to make it.

Goodlife Diner & Brewdog sounds awesome, have fun!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,479 ✭✭✭✭philologos

Count me in for the pub. I won't be about for food.

• Registered Users Posts: 657 ✭✭✭exiledelbows

I won't be there for food, but will see ye in Brewdog with whatever birthday posse I've put together

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,695 ✭✭✭fluke

Hey I won't be around for food but will see you for drinks at the Brewdog afterwards - 7/7.30

• Registered Users Posts: 6,560 ✭✭✭Woden

In for food!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 6,485 Mod ✭✭✭✭silvervixen84

Id anyone else is planning to come for drinks we're in brewdog now, look out for me - I've bright red hair.

Pm me if you're lost :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,479 ✭✭✭✭philologos

As always this was really good. It was really nice to catch up with you all again :)

Hope Fysh is doing ok though...

philologos wrote: »
    As always this was really good. It was really nice to catch up with you all again :)

Hope Fysh is doing ok though...

Yup, it's always nice to meet all the boardsies!

Hope all is well with Fysh and have to say that I was rather impressed that you still managed to lead us to the door of Brewdog in the midst of all the drama. That's what I call modly powah :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Arts Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 11,041 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fysh

Yup, it's always nice to meet all the boardsies!

Hope all is well with Fysh and have to say that I was rather impressed that you still managed to lead us to the door of Brewdog in the midst of all the drama. That's what I call modly powah :D

Heh, seems that even when I'm not paying attention I have my priorities straight :D (I'm grand, spent a couple of hours in A&E while they checked I hadn't broken anything and glued the cuts in my eyelids shut. The best reaction I've had was from my dad, who collapsed into incoherent laughter over the phone once I'd explained what I did and that I was alright...)

Glad to hear ye had a good night, I'll have to wander over to Brewdog another time and try it out for myself.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 6,485 Mod ✭✭✭✭silvervixen84

We bring you to Camden for one night and look what happens!

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 11,041 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fysh

We bring you to Camden for one night and look what happens!

I think the worst part is I hadn't even made it to the bloody pub before mangling myself :(:o

• Registered Users Posts: 1,695 ✭✭✭fluke

Thanks all for a great night.

Kyle, I hope you feel better after your altercation with the post! I heard that they are taking the post away now as it's suffered sufficient damage and is considered a danger to other pedestrians.

218580121_a21fe40775.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 9,373 ✭✭✭S.M.B.

Did Fysh walk into a lamp post and end up in A&E?

I couldn't make it in the end but I'd happily attend a mini-meetup in Brewdog in the near future if Fysh is adamant on getting there.

Fysh wrote: »
    Heh, seems that even when I'm not paying attention I have my priorities straight :D (I'm grand, spent a couple of hours in A&E while they checked I hadn't broken anything and glued the cuts in my eyelids shut. The best reaction I've had was from my dad, who collapsed into incoherent laughter over the phone once I'd explained what I did and that I was alright...)

Glad to hear ye had a good night, I'll have to wander over to Brewdog another time and try it out for myself.

Ah, thank God it wasn't too serious in the end.....what a shock for you!

So, how was Underworld people? I hope ye busted out some Boyzone circa 1993 moves :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,560 ✭✭✭Woden

Fun night! Glad to hear you're all good Fysh.

While I was dragged kicking and screaming into Underworld I can say the musics was great!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,333 ✭✭✭jonnyfingers

Sorry I didn't make it but I had a bit of a mad week leading up to Saturday. Was working in Dublin airport from Monday to late Friday night and ended up drinking way to much every night of the trip! To top it off I had a cold and a locked neck. So Saturday was destined to be a rest day. But got a text Saturday morning from a friend from up north, who I had't seen in a while, saying he was going to Winter Wonderland and wanted to meet up , so ended up joining him. By 8:30pm, after many steins of beer and cups of mulled wine, I was falling asleep on the train back to Woking! :D

At least I didn't walk into anything. ;)

But next boards beers I'll do my best to be there.

• Registered Users Posts: 657 ✭✭✭exiledelbows

Thanks for a great night everyone!

I can only apologise for what happens to me when 'Don't stop me now' comes on. I should probably get some therapy or something...

At least I didn't walk into anything. ;)

I'm never going to live this down, am I?

Tch. Denting my face off a lamppost before I'd even made it to the pub :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
Advertisement