Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Drinking cans at work

13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,048 ✭✭✭✭Snowie

damm fine thread :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,059 ✭✭✭80s Child

In the side door of the pub on a Sunday/Monday/ any morning; a few cans of Bulmers and ice before the curtains are even pulled in the pub. This, as someone who worked in pubs for six years, is some of the best crack you'll have. There's something about being there when you're not supposed to be that makes it almost... magical...

Jesus, I've turned into an alcoholic Seamus Heaney..

• Registered Users Posts: 3,004 ✭✭✭pavb2

th?id=i.4945934731380514&pid=15.1

Didn't do him any harm ...

th?id=i.4530469723112324&pid=15.1

Or did it?.... You decide.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,224 ✭✭✭✭MadYaker

Serious question here, if you find yourself going for the cure the morning/day after, and I'm talking 2 or 3 cans here, is that really a sign of alcoholism?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,498 ✭✭✭BrokenArrows

MadYaker wrote: »
    Serious question here, if you find yourself going for the cure the morning/day after, and I'm talking 2 or 3 cans here, is that really a sign of alcoholism?

It is if its a regular occurrence.

Regularly doing it is just going to turn into the second day drinking and then going for the cure on the 3rd day!

Next thing you know your having the cure on a friday getting ready for the weekend again. lol.

• Advertisement
Advertisement