Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Meteor 3G Data in Dublin City Centre

Options
  • 08-10-2012 11:26am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,277 ✭✭✭

Any one able to get 3G coverage in the city centre? Been trying to restart the phone, flight mode on and off and joys. Just stuck on edge

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,919 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 536 ✭✭✭lisatiffany

It's been ridiculous for the past week or so and meteor were no help at all when I asked, what was wrong and would they have an idea when it would be fixed. In the end I just went onto their 2g Edge network and it might as well be dial up because it's that slow, I'm thinking of just going over to a different ISP that actually works.

• Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭apope8

it could be your phone, I have a setting in my mobile network settings that says use 2g only. If I have it clicked I only get edge but if i untick it I get 3g and rarely h+ on meteor
    It's different for different android phones your's might say use WCDMA/GSM or something, have a look around the mobile settings of your phone and see if it makes a difference.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,277 ✭✭✭evolutionqy7

apope8 wrote: »
    it could be your phone, I have a setting in my mobile network settings that says use 2g only. If I have it clicked I only get edge but if i untick it I get 3g and rarely h+ on meteor
    It's different for different android phones your's might say use WCDMA/GSM or something, have a look around the mobile settings of your phone and see if it makes a difference.

Look up above. They were having issues yesterday. Still are in my opinion. Once place of college just doesnt have 3G anymore.

Advertisement