Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mechanic Recommendation

Options
  • 08-10-2012 12:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 37

Need some work done on my VW Transported T5: Including some of the following.
    Timing Belt
    Intercooler replaced +Turbo Pipe,
    Drop Links
    Rear lead spring replaced
    Brake pads
    Wishbone bushings

Anyone have a good mechanic they could recommend I had a giod one but he has moved on!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,171 ✭✭✭hardybuck

Might not be an option for you, but I heard of a lot of people using a lad called George Dalton in Portlaoise for work on their VW's. Supposedly people travel from different parts of the country to use him.

Sounds like a fair bit of complex work there you don't want to be messing around with.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,518 ✭✭✭stefan idiot jones

I used to own a 79 bay window, broke my heart. PJ O'Shea up in Gracedieu is superb. My golf is with him right now having a new clutch. Cannot recommend him highly enough. 051 372525

Advertisement