Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Does your cat visit any of your neighbours?

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,525 ✭✭✭Heroditas

Oh FFS. Not the roaming/fencing argument again.
    Can we make that topic a stickie and ban people who discuss it in other threads?
    People just end up being rude to each other :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,484 ✭✭✭username123

Heroditas wrote: »

Sorry, didnt realise asking a civil question was going to result in such a response!

Thanks to those who responded.

Sorry, didnt realise asking a civil question was going to result in such a response!

Thanks to those who responded.

Apologies, I wasn't aiming it at you specifically. I'd be of the same opinion as your good self.
    Unfortunately there's been a few threads recently that turned nasty over that subject though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,484 ✭✭✭username123

Apologies, I wasn't aiming it at you specifically. I'd be of the same opinion as your good self.
    Unfortunately there's been a few threads recently that turned nasty over that subject though.

Cheers.

The reason I was asking is because our little visitor clearly wants to be indoors!! She comes into ours and stretches out on the furniture, clearly delighted with the comfort, falls asleep etc... She will miaow at her own front door for ages and no response.

So I just wondered at the thought process when its clear the animal actually wants to go in.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 farreJ

Our neighbour’s cat visits all the time! Her own house has a dog, a new baby and anything up to 4 people in it so I think she just comes up for the peace and quiet sometimes! We rarely feed her but she’s been coming in to us since she was a kitten, usually just to nap or curl up on someone’s lap.

• Advertisement

farreJ wrote: »
    Our neighbour’s cat visits all the time! Her own house has a dog, a new baby and anything up to 4 people in it so I think she just comes up for the peace and quiet sometimes! We rarely feed her but she’s been coming in to us since she was a kitten, usually just to nap or curl up on someone’s lap.

Sounds like the cat wants some attention and company as well.

Advertisement