Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stena Line discount codes?

Options
  • 08-10-2012 1:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,800 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

Just wondering if there is any discount codes for Stena Line.?

TIA.:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭munsterleinster

Try http://www.nutttravel.com/

They're based up north and act as an agent for booking ferries.

Not sure what they're like with cars, but their much cheaper with the motorbike or van...worth a call..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,800 ✭✭✭The Guvnor

Thanks for that Munster - I would say they were able to save me 10-15%.

Will use them from now on.

They said earlier you book with them within reason the better the savings would be.

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Piquet

I tried them last week. They quoted me £359 for Rosslare to Fishguard. The Stenaline.co.uk site quoted £ 378 but the stenaline.ie site quoted €436 which at current rates is £ 350 ish.

Nutt will price in euros as well if you ask them.

Thanks I'll try that.

• Advertisement

They quoted me €414 when I went back. Very Good.

Just to follow up on this thread. There originally were eight of us travelling in two cars. We got a quote as detailed above per car. Two of the gang pulled out so, chancing my arm, I got onto Nutt Travel to see about a refund. They gave me back €28 per car.

not a lot in the greater scheme of things but €56 more than Sena would have given me.

I find Nutt to be very good - use them now whenever I use the ferry. :)

Advertisement