Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

ITunes/iPhone5 practicalities

• 08-10-2012 2:32pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 316 ✭✭

Hello, getting 2 shiny new iPhone 5 fondleslabs at the weekend. But I have a question. Can I stick the two phones onto the one iTunes account? Is it practical? Will all the purchased music appear on both phones, and what about the apps?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,359 ✭✭✭DubDJ

Mossess wrote: »
    Hello, getting 2 shiny new iPhone 5 fondleslabs at the weekend. But I have a question. Can I stick the two phones onto the one iTunes account? Is it practical? Will all the purchased music appear on both phones, and what about the apps?

Yeah but both phones will use the same details and photo streams etc. It's a bit complicated. I think contacts, iCloud data will sync to both iPhones. I'm not 100% though.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 39,757 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

I run both phones through my iTunes.

I allow mine to auto sync and back up everything as its my iTunes and my Phone.
    The GF's, i have on manually manage, so i back her Apps and contacts to iCloud, and then just connect to iTunes and drag and drop some music as and when she needs it.

Her photos, i just copy and past off the phone every month or so.

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭mrpants

I found the easiest way was to just give my wife a different log on my computer. We can both back up our own phones because I would want some of her music taste to mix into mine.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 316 ✭✭Mossess

Cheers :)

Advertisement